The L-2B Natus flight jacket is an Alpha classic, with a lightweight nylon shell and removable hood for everyday weather conditions. A variation of the original MA-1 bomber jacket, the L-2B was first introduced to the US Air Force in the early 1950s as a non-filled alternative for use in light temperature zones.
Male Model Information:
- Height: 6'0'
- Size: L
- Water Resistant
- Removable, dual-layered French Terry hood
- Alpha logo on zig-zag zipper extension
- MA-1 utility pocket on sleeve
- Signature red "Remove Before Flight" flag
- Sleeve shirring
- Two exterior welt pockets
- One interior welt pocket
- Knit rib collar, cuffs and waistband
- Ottoman cuffs