Prospex Save The Ocean Monster SRPE09
Seiko Prospex challenges every limit, with a collection of timepieces for sports lovers and adventure seekers whether in the water, in the sky or on land. Since launching Japan’s first diver’s watch in 1965, Seiko’s innovative technology has changed global standards. We are constantly striving to bring ever greater reliability and safety to both professional and recreational divers.
The Seiko Prospex Save The Ocean Monster 200M Automatic is a reissue of the vintage with looks and specs to suit the current, active lifestyles of urban go-getters. The watch indulges in quality and packs in a lot of value, with – according to some - an over-the-top aggressive appeal. But Monster is what you call it; you can’t expect otherwise.
- Caliber Number: 4R36
- Movement Type: Automatic with manual winding capacity
- Duration: Approx. 41 hours
- Case Material: Stainless steel
- Crystal: Hardlex with lenses
- LumiBrite: Lumibrite on hands and indexes
- Clasp: Three-fold clasp with secure lock , push button release with extender
- Water Resistance: 200m / 660ft diver's
- 24 jewels
- Day/Date display
- Stop seconds hand function